- Relating to or denoting the musculature and skeleton together.More example sentences
- The cardiovascular, abdominal, skin, musculoskeletal, and neurologic exams were all normal.
- Additional questions should focus on any history of neurologic or musculoskeletal problems.
- Tension-type headache may be stress related or associated with functional or structural cervical or cranial musculoskeletal abnormality.
More definitions of musculoskeletalDefinition of musculoskeletal in:
- The US English dictionary