- A graduated series of glass bowls or tubes played as a musical instrument by rubbing them with the fingers.More example sentences
- In 1761, Benjamin Franklin heard a set of these musical glasses and decided that he could do better.
- By the 17th century, the ethereal tones of musical glasses were the height of fashion in upper class society.
- Beautiful arrangements combine the unique sounds of musical glasses with piano and strings that is different from anything you've heard before.
More definitions of musical glassesDefinition of musical glasses in:
- The US English dictionary