- 1Timber with a musky smell, especially that of a musk tree.More example sentences
- The furniture on offer includes a rosewood-veneer cedar library table, a bookcase and pedestal desk, plus two early tea caddies in muskwood.
- 1.1 another term for musk tree.More example sentences
- The most common trees are West Indian cedar, Hispaniolan mahogany, copey, American muskwood, and silk-cotton trees.
- Other canopy trees such as roseapple, royal palm (Roystonia sp.), American muskwood and Caribbean pine were rare in the plantations, but were more common along the edges of some plantations.
- Some of the tree species noted included large native olive, ribbonwood, lacebark, large-leaved canthium, hairy muskwood, brown pearwood and soft acronychia.