adjective (muskier, muskiest)
Having a smell or taste like that of musk.
More example sentences
- Alongside the clean, sweet musky smell, it has an earthy rawness.
- A earthy, musky smell exuded from the forest that now surrounded him.
- Seth leaned over my shoulder to check my work, and I could smell his musky cologne.
- More example sentences
- In the natural realm, there is the muskiness of marshes, the bright slap of scent in a mountain meadow, the dusky breath of desert.
- Or try hemp, orange or patchouli candles for their evocative muskiness.
Definition of musky in:
- The US English dictionary