- With mutual action; in a mutual relationship: [as submodifier]: adoption and fostering are not necessarily mutually exclusive alternativesMore example sentences
- The relationship proved mutually beneficial as they supported each other's prolific output.
- Theoretically it should have the makings of a mutually beneficial relationship.
- As a tenant you should be able to enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship with your landlord.
More definitions of mutuallyDefinition of mutually in:
- The US English dictionary