(also muahahaha, bahahaha)
- Used to represent laughter, especially triumphal or cackling laughter such as that uttered by a villainous character in a cartoon or comic strip: World domination, at last, is at hand. Mwahahaha!More example sentences
- I just noticed April Fools Day is coming up. Muahahaha.
- I'm up way past my bedtime, and my parents can't do anything cuz they're sleeping MWAHAHAHA.
- First part of my evil plan worked. Mwahahaha.
1980s: imitative, on the pattern of ha ha.
More definitions of mwahahahaDefinition of mwahahaha in:
- The US English dictionary