- A heart attack.More example sentences
- The II genotype was associated with a 2-fold increase in the incidence of myocardial infarction compared with the DD genotype.
- Serum cardiac marker determinations play a vital role in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.
- In the placebo-controlled trials, atenolol had no effect on all-cause mortality, cardiovascular mortality, myocardial infarction, or stroke.
More definitions of myocardial infarctionDefinition of myocardial infarction in:
- The US English dictionary