Definition of mythological in English:
Relating to, based on, or appearing in myths or mythology: the tree of life is one of the oldest of all mythological symbols
More example sentences
- Other planets have been named after ancient myths and mythological beings.
- By the early 1970s, wooden mythological figurines began to appear in his shop window between his kidneys and his chops.
- At the moment there are around 350 pieces housed at the historic hall, including four spectacular wall lights each with a different mythological scene.
- Example sentences
- Death also has great symbolic significance, and is represented mythologically by the figure of Mra, the Buddhist devil.
- Other mythologically inspired names are Radha and Krishna, and Ram and Lakhan.
- We do indeed share a common origin, scientifically and mythologically.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.