determiner , exclamation , adverb , & noun
- non-standard spelling of no, used in representing southern English (especially cockney) speech. [as exclamation]: ‘Want a lift?’ ‘Nah, that’s okay.’More example sentences
- If I thought everyone would behave like fluffy bunnies, that we could all live in some excessively nice utopian society where respect and politeness ran rampant, then nah!
- Rest assured, I'll probably mention it again, but tonight, nah!
- Maybe I've sorted my procrastination streak… nah!
More definitions of nahDefinition of nah in:
- The US English dictionary