- A small brush designed for cleaning the fingernails and toenails.More example sentences
- Start by brushing it off with a medium-soft brush - something stiffer than a shaving brush, softer than a nail brush.
- A member who had rust stains on a pair of white pants cleaned them using hand cleaner and a nail brush.
- I've been using various implements (nails, small screwdrivers, bits of cardboard, etc) to remove the mud because I don't have a nail brush.
More definitions of nail brushDefinition of nail brush in:
- The US English dictionary