- Nail polish.More example sentences
- When I used our nail enamel and it chipped faster than I thought it should, I could go back and say, ‘We haven't got this formula right yet, let's get it right.’
- Running the events on the weekends when mall traffic is heaviest, the cosmetics giant is spending two days in each location, offering manicures and giving away samples of its newest nail enamel.
- She skillfully applied the second coat of the silver nail enamel on toes that were separated by white cotton balls.
More definitions of nail enamelDefinition of nail enamel in:
- The US English dictionary