- Small scissors for cutting the fingernails or toenails: a pair of nail scissorsMore example sentences
- Those who fail to make the grade are subjected to punishments they have never experienced before such as cleaning the toilets with a toothbrush and cutting grass with nail scissors.
- Gatwick and Heathrow reiterated passengers should not carry sharp objects, including nail scissors, razor blades and even knitting needles, amongst their hand luggage.
- Any potential weapons, including nail scissors, letter openers and plastic knives, should not be placed in hand luggage, and passengers should allow extra time to check in.
More definitions of nail scissorsDefinition of nail scissors in:
- The US English dictionary