- When I'm home, I see my mum, my dad, my nan, my grandfather, my auntie and my cousins every day.
- She returned home to find a holdall missing and a note from her daughter to herself, stepdad George, her dad Colin, brother Jason and her nan and grandad.
- I live with my nan and grandad and it will be extremely difficult for me to pay as we do not have enough money.
Words that rhyme with nanAberfan, Adrianne, an, Anne, artisan, astrakhan, ban, began, Belmopan, bipartisan, bran, can, Cannes, Cézanne, Cheyenne, clan, courtesan, cran, dan, Dayan, Diane, divan, élan, Elan, fan, flan, foreran, Fran, Friedan, Gell-Mann, gran, Han, Hunan, Ivan, Jan, Japan, Jinan, Joanne, Kazan, Klan, Kordofan, Lacan, Lausanne, Leanne, Limousin, Louvain, man, Mann, Marianne, Milan, Moran, Oran, outran, outspan, Pan, panne, parmesan, partisan, pavane, pecan, Pétain, plan, Pusan, ran, rataplan, rattan, Rosanne, Sagan, Saipan, saran, scan, scran, sedan, span, spick-and-span, Spokane, Suzanne, Tainan, tan, than, tisane, trepan, van, vin, Wuhan, Xian, Yerevan, Yunnan, Zhongshan
(In Indian cookery) a type of leavened bread, typically of teardrop shape and traditionally cooked in a clay oven: [as modifier]: nan bread
More example sentences
- A variety of unleavened breads like naans, rotis, and parathas are also widely eaten.
- Breads in all its variety, including Indian breads, as rotis, naans, and kulchas are called now, make a meal complete.
- Sam's stew came with salad, a naan bread and mango chutney - in small, but-perfectly-formed portions, given this was a light lunch, not an evening blow-out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.