noun (plural nanobacteria)
- A kind of microorganism about a tenth the size of the smallest normal bacteria, claimed to have been discovered in living tissue and in rock.More example sentences
- The contribution of nanobacteria to pathogenic bioaerosols, in the view of the authors, must overwhelm all other types of biological particles in the atmosphere.
- What matters is if we can figure out the association between nanobacteria and kidney stones and develop some kind of countermeasure.
- The authors of a study published in the journal call for a ‘major initiative’ to investigate nanobacteria.
More definitions of nanobacteriumDefinition of nanobacterium in:
- The US English dictionary