- A hypothetical very small (nanoscale) self-propelled machine, especially one that has some degree of autonomy and can reproduce.More example sentences
- Certainly some of the nanoparticle-based technologies are near term, but nanobots that whip through our blood stream, diagnosing and curing disease?
- The blade itself is stored in the hilt and is made of a hive of specialist nanobots, tiny robots that link to form a one and a half to two metre blade.
- Specifically, robots, engineered organisms, and nanobots share a dangerous amplifying factor: they can self-replicate.
More definitions of nanobotDefinition of nanobot in:
- The US English dictionary