- On a scale of 10−9 metre; having or involving dimensions of less than 100 nanometres.More example sentences
- In theory, the scattering angles lead to nanoscale still pictures, while the energy loss data tell researchers how the pictures change with time.
- Researchers have created a nanoscale ion pump by punching a tiny hole in a plastic sheet and applying an oscillating electric field.
- The wavelengths of light in the visible part of the spectrum greatly exceed nanoscale dimensions.
More definitions of nanoscaleDefinition of nanoscale in:
- The US English dictionary