- 1 another term for nanoscale.More example sentences
- The system uses magnetic fields created in a series of millions of nanoscopic power rails rather than electric charges to store memory.
- Ultimately, confining logical molecules in layers or three-dimensional lattices of nanoscopic bubbles might allow a true molecular computer to be built.
- By the end of the novel, humanity has discovered an infinite number of universes bordering ours via nanoscopic wormholes whose mouths form subatomic particles.
- 1.1Extremely small: his comment contains a nanoscopic grain of truthMore example sentences
- His comment actually contains a nanoscopic grain of truth.
- Our lens is even more microscopic or nanoscopic: A single word might become a big point and require a chunk of class time.
More definitions of nanoscopicDefinition of nanoscopic in:
- The US English dictionary