- A structure, especially a semiconductor device, that has dimensions of only a few nanometres.More example sentences
- The combination of the tightly bound micelle nanostructures and the microscale globules is what gives the silk its strength.
- The number of observed nanostructures reduces when the concentration is below 0.1 mg/ml.
- Our group has recently been developing synthetic nanostructures as fluorescent biosensors to be used with fiber-optic probes for cancer diagnosis and treatment.
More definitions of nanostructureDefinition of nanostructure in:
- The US English dictionary