nounchiefly North American
- A variety of Chinese leaf.More example sentences
- For the napa cabbage, melt the butter in a large, heavy sauté pan, over medium heat.
- When it comes to bok choy, napa cabbage, mungbean sprouts, snow peas, litchis and kumquats, you no longer have to make a trip to Chinatown.
- Spicy Thai lettuce wraps with tamarind chili sauce, mango, napa cabbage, ginger and cashews.
napa fromJapanese nappa '(leaves of) brassica'.
More definitions of napa cabbageDefinition of napa cabbage in:
- The US English dictionary