nounBritish • informal
- A relatively affluent district or neighbourhood inhabited by a large number of families with young children: yummy mummies in nappy valley may be economizing, but they are still meeting for lunch and coffee on a regular basisMore example sentences
- Germany's population may be ageing, but not in Berlin's nappy valley.
- The young mums of south-west London must have cheered when this small café opened in Nappy Valley.
- We would pile the whole family including the baby into the microbus and spend hours touring the old and new 'nappy valleys' for a suitable home.
More definitions of nappy valleyDefinition of nappy valley in:
- The US English dictionary