- A swimming pool, especially one that is indoors.More example sentences
- The air temperature inside the largest natatorium ever built for swimming is a constant 79 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It is the Olympic finals and the natatorium has fallen silent as everyone leans forward in hushed anticipation.
- If energy were a paint, the walls of the natatoriums where she swims would be splattered.
late 19th century: from late Latin, neuter (used as a noun) of natatorius 'relating to a swimmer', from natare 'to swim'.
More definitions of natatoriumDefinition of natatorium in:
- The US English dictionary