- Naturally; as may be expected.More example sentences
- So when I moved to New York, I fully intended to live somewhere edgy - white, middle class edgy, natch - despite my pinko liberal ideals, I'm not brave enough for the Bronx.
- While my recovery is down to drugs, natch, it has been much assisted also not only by my dawgs, of course, but also the world's greatest sofas, praised elsewhere in this blog but here photographed for the first time.
- So, natch, both seized on that old standby issue to which political and religious reactionaries have recourse when things are going badly for them: gay bashing.
More definitions of natchDefinition of natch in:
- The US English dictionary