- A play, typically performed by children at Christmas, based on the events surrounding the birth of Jesus Christ.More example sentences
- Members of the Clubs will present a nativity play with Christmas carol singing and other forms of entertainment.
- There was a tremendous turn out for the annual nativity play before Christmas.
- The students of the school raised the money from a nativity play they staged at Christmas time.
More definitions of nativity playDefinition of nativity play in:
- The US English dictionary