- Flammable gas, consisting largely of methane and other hydrocarbons, occurring naturally underground (often in association with petroleum) and used as fuel.More example sentences
- This type of ceiling heater usually uses propane or natural gas as the fuel source.
- The country's main exports are crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas.
- These cars are expected to use hydrogen taken from fossil sources such as natural gas or methanol.
More definitions of natural gasDefinition of natural gas in:
- The US English dictionary