- A language that has developed naturally in use (as contrasted with an artificial language or computer code).More example sentences
- Yet polysemy is endemic to natural languages, as a detailed analysis of just about any word will confirm.
- If this holds for computer programming languages, it surely holds much more for natural languages.
- Understanding natural language allows computers to facilitate human problem solving and decision making.
More definitions of natural languageDefinition of natural language in:
- The US English dictionary