- Materials or substances occurring in nature which can be exploited for economic gain: the sustainable use of natural resourcesMore example sentences
- The exploitation of the natural resource for these materials has boggling environmental implications.
- It also notes that governments, too, exploit the natural resources of their countries to fund their war efforts.
- Economic use of natural resources such as water is another factor to be reckoned with.
More definitions of natural resourcesDefinition of natural resources in:
- The US English dictionary