Definition of nature lover in English:
A person who enjoys spending time in the countryside and observing wild animals and plants.
- In the spring, nature-lovers come to see colorful wildflowers and observe migrating birds.
- Esperance is one of Western Australia's natural gems - enjoyed by families and nature-lovers for its unspoiled coastline, stunningly white beaches, rugged parks and marine adventures.
- Contemporaries described Jacob as ' a kindly charitable neighbour ' and ' an unassuming scholar and nature-lover '.
- Example sentences
- But what could be better for two independent, nature-loving people than answering to no one but themselves and working outdoors with animals?
- If you're the nature-loving type, there are the central volcanoes and the National Park in the west.
- For many years, parties of children, student teachers, musicians, climbers, or simply nature-loving friends, were invited to share the joys of his simple retreat.
Definition of nature lover in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.