Definition of nature lover in English:
A person who enjoys spending time in the countryside and observing wild animals and plants.
- In the spring, nature-lovers come to see colorful wildflowers and observe migrating birds.
- Esperance is one of Western Australia's natural gems - enjoyed by families and nature-lovers for its unspoiled coastline, stunningly white beaches, rugged parks and marine adventures.
- Contemporaries described Jacob as ' a kindly charitable neighbour ' and ' an unassuming scholar and nature-lover '.
- Example sentences
- But what could be better for two independent, nature-loving people than answering to no one but themselves and working outdoors with animals?
- If you're the nature-loving type, there are the central volcanoes and the National Park in the west.
- For many years, parties of children, student teachers, musicians, climbers, or simply nature-loving friends, were invited to share the joys of his simple retreat.
Definition of nature lover in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan