A person who enjoys spending time in the countryside and observing wild animals and plants.
- Mobile technology will allow nature lovers to take their electronic nature library with them to their favorite nature area.
- For Italian nature lovers, a walk in the woods often has a practical purpose.
- For more than a century, nature lovers believed that preserving the wild meant keeping people out.
- Example sentences
- If you're the nature-loving type, there are the central volcanoes and the National Park in the west.
- For many years, parties of children, student teachers, musicians, climbers, or simply nature-loving friends, were invited to share the joys of his simple retreat.
- You'll find this a delightful store, and literally jam-packed with unique gifts for your favorite gardening or nature-loving friends.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: na¦ture lover
Definition of nature lover in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.