- A tract of land managed so as to preserve its flora, fauna, and physical features.More example sentences
- Castle Point Council has sent a warning letter to a company it believes dumped tonnes of rubble onto land earmarked for a nature reserve.
- Four years ago she received a government grant to turn her land into a recognised nature reserve.
- Management of the nature reserve includes hay cutting in late summer followed by cattle grazing in the autumn.
More definitions of nature reserveDefinition of nature reserve in:
- The US English dictionary