- The practical study of plants, animals, and natural phenomena as a school subject.More example sentences
- We were taught a variety of subjects including grammar, nature study, singing, dancing, poetry, French and Latin.
- Through this project the following subjects were integrated: Irish, English, maths, history, geography, nature study and art.
- After her doctorate she taught biology and nature study at a college in New Mexico.
More definitions of nature studyDefinition of nature study in:
- The US English dictionary