- A signposted path through the countryside designed to draw attention to natural features.More example sentences
- Vandil, which means butterfly in the local tongue, is also the name given to a nature trail laid out to educate youngsters about Nature and the need to conserve it.
- You could also take a break and go for a swim in the company pool, jog on the company track, or hike along the company nature trail.
- A peaceful nature trail of undulating, gentle slopes, beneath spreading branches of red cedar and mahogany, connects the Diamond Falls and Baths to the sugar mill.
More definitions of nature trailDefinition of nature trail in:
- The US English dictionary