Definition of nauseating in English:
Causing or liable to cause a feeling of nausea or disgust; disgusting: the stench was nauseating some nauseating, sentimental ditty
More example sentences
- Being rushed to hospital by ambulance can be a nauseating business.
- Important factual aspects to the plot are meted out in small nuggets of narrative mashed between massive marathons of nauseating nonsense.
- Rarely has there been a more nauseating sight in a Scottish newspaper.
- [as submodifier]: Rafael looked nauseatingly smugMore example sentences
- The last time I visited Soho's media haunt I was beset by some young filmmakers so nauseatingly full of their own self-importance that I had to walk away from them in mid-gush.
- And that nauseatingly cloying sentiment is driving me nuts.
- Only viewers with a taste for nauseatingly violent B-grade comedy will appreciate its well-hidden genius.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan