- Relating to or denoting a nebula or nebulae: a vast nebular cloudMore example sentences
- We're just at the edge of the Turnifwumpia pulsar's nebular system, and we ran into an uncharted cosmic ray storm.
- The new sciences - uniformitarian geology, nebular astronomy, and evolutionary biology - were rooted in a temporal methodology, as was evolutionary social science.
- The slow differentiation model for the Earth is now largely abandoned in the light of evidence from planetary exploration, dynamic simulations of nebular formation, and isotopic geochemistry of mantle, meteorite, and lunar samples.
More definitions of nebularDefinition of nebular in:
- The US English dictionary