- A strip of material round the neck of a garment.More example sentences
- Made of 100% preshrunk cotton, this shirt features a crew neck with contrasting 3/4-length raglan sleeve and neckband.
- Once cleaned, the garments are dried and pressed on special bucks used to shape neckbands, collars, pant legs, etc.
- Grafting the shoulders will be no problem, and then I've got the neckband and seaming… it's all going pretty quickly.
More definitions of neckbandDefinition of neckband in:
- The US English dictionary