- Of or denoting a university admissions policy in which applicants are judged solely on their own merits, irrespective of their ability to pay for tuition.More example sentences
- The university admitted last year's entering freshman class under a new need-blind admissions policy.
- Wellesley also has a need-blind admissions policy - admissions decisions are independent of a student's financial need.
- We are dismayed to learn of the President's consideration of abandoning the need-blind admissions policy.
More definitions of need-blindDefinition of need-blind in:
- The US English dictionary