noun[mass noun] British
- Fine-ribbed corduroy fabric: [as modifier]: a soft needlecord jacketMore example sentences
- The Boden catalogue (www.boden.co.uk) has some loud party shirts or more modest floral needlecord and chambray versions for a beatnik 1960s look.
- The 6000 series with nylon fibre inserts and the 2000 range has needlecord polypropylene inserts.
- One is made from brown needlecord, with wool felt ears and some chenille yarn for whiskers and a tail.
More definitions of needlecordDefinition of needlecord in:
- The US English dictionary