- Needlework.More example sentences
- The typical embroidery of the nomads of India, needlecraft has been passed on for generations linking life and craft through creative expressions of colour and design.
- Even as a very young girl, Rajam seemed to hear the mute voices around her; especially voices of young widows, in cloistral existences, striving to express themselves through folk music, needlecraft or the simple act of drawing kolams.
- The second chapter focuses on the position of women who, largely confined at home, exercised their taste and will in the acquisition and display of ornaments and in the production of needlecraft, art pottery, tile painting and fashion.
More definitions of needlecraftDefinition of needlecraft in:
- The US English dictionary