- 1Closely stitched embroidery worked over canvas.More example sentences
- The stitchers display dazzling skill and finesse, creating textured surfaces of petit point, needlepoint, beading, embroidery, appliqué, smocking and macramé.
- So, that crossed out needlepoint, knitting and embroidery, as well.
- But she did beautiful needlepoint and embroidery when she actually sat down to work on it.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Embroider in needlepoint.More example sentences
- I imagine a sort of holding area for souls, not unlike the D.M.V. My mother, in her surgical gown, needlepointing, waiting for her number to be called.
- Despite all the creative threads being spun, pulling together this site had the potential to be as awkward as needlepointing a three-piece suit.
- An antique chair that was needlepointed by duPont raised $15,000 at the inaugural Thoroughbred Charities Auction held in the Moelis's living room.
More definitions of needlepointDefinition of needlepoint in:
- The US English dictionary