- Money credited as allowances to a taxed income, and paid as benefit when it exceeds debited tax.More example sentences
- Read the whole thing - Reich proposes a number of policy possibilities, including the expansion of the modern-day equivalent of the negative income tax, the earned income tax credit.
- Universal schemes, modeled after national pension plans that require no means test and cannot easily be defrauded, such as the minimum income or negative income tax, appear to be promising but costly new avenues.
- For Greffrath there are two paths out of this misery: Either a negative income tax or unconditional basic income for all, or ‘a reduction of the working week with the aim of achieving full employment.’
More definitions of negative income taxDefinition of negative income tax in:
- The US English dictionary