- A cocktail made from gin, vermouth, and Campari.More example sentences
- There are two main rooms, the front one for dining on modern cuisine; the back for cocktails from Martinis to negronis, best sipped while listening to hip, up-tempo sounds.
- Lee Hanson, a bartender at Teatro, finds the crantini is still very popular, as is the negroni - a blend of gin, sweet vermouth and Campari.
- Avoid the forty-dollar margaritas and go for martinis and negronis in a bar done up in Rothko-esque paints and Fink! jugs.
More definitions of negroniDefinition of negroni in:
- The US English dictionary