A plant related to the snapdragon, which is cultivated for its colourful funnel-shaped flowers.
- Genus Nemesia, family Scrophulariaceae: several species, in particular N. strumosa and its hybrids
More example sentences
- Petunias, snapdragons and nemesia are good annuals to add in the fall.
- In zones 15-17, you can also plant calceolaria, cineraria, nemesia, and schizanthus.
- The lower bed holds mostly annuals including yellow and orange nemesias, and pink godetias.
modern Latin, from Greek nemesion, denoting various similar plants.
Definition of nemesia in:
- The US English dictionary