A member of an organization similar to the Italian Fascist movement of the early 20th century.
- There are decisive global lessons here, as we witness capitalist politicians of all stripes rallying to the call of neo-fascists that immigrants and refugees be excluded in the defence of ‘our borders’.
- It doesn't seem to occur to their proponents that such a strengthening of the state's repressive apparatus, although superficially aimed at the neo-fascists, ultimately undermines democracy itself.
- The SP's new-found concern about collusion between the governmental right and the neo-fascists is thoroughly opportunist and cynical, grounded in narrow electoral considerations.
Relating to neo-fascists or neo-fascism.
- Similar positions are to be found in Europe among the right-wing and neo-fascist opponents of the European Union.
- Hale had a long history of participation in white supremacist and neo-fascist groups.
- At the centre of its campaign has been the strengthening of the state security forces and the demand for a ban on the neo-fascist National Democratic Party of Germany.
- Example sentences
- It is the interaction between these two factors that is the source of the growth of neo-fascism and xenophobia.
- It is precisely because the danger of neo-fascism is real that we finally chose the first formulation, and took part in the mobilization against such a party, as we have always done in the past and as we will do in the future.
- This led to a temporary decrease in organised neo-fascism, while at the same time the so-called skinhead music scene increased considerably.
Definition of neo-fascist in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.