The view that the rate of increase of a population should be controlled.
- Its authors focus attention on three paradigms that have dominated research and interpretation in the past century: neo-Malthusianism; Marxism; and commercialization.
- These kinds of ecology, these ideas of Malthusianism, as they're called, or neo-Malthusianism, are always incompetent.
- Unlike The Dialectics of Nature, The Concept of Nature in Marx was scripted in the context of a neo-Malthusianism arguably as intellectually and politically pervasive as the idealism which Engels had struggled against.
neo-Malthusian adjective& noun
- Example sentences
- So, the idea of sustainable development, which was developed by the neo-Malthusians, who were genocidal artists, was developed with malice aforethought.
- Today's neo-Malthusians share the old prejudices, but in addition they harbour a powerful sense of loathing against the human species itself.
- The late Julian Simon wrote dozens of books and articles debunking neo-Malthusians.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: neo-Malthu¦sian¦ism
Definition of neo-Malthusianism in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.