(also neoclassic /-sɪk/)
- Relating to neoclassicism.More example sentences
- He remained in Italy for the rest of his life, assimilating completely the neoclassical style developed by Canova and Thorvaldsen.
- In three movements, played without a break, the symphony begins deceptively, as a more-or-less neoclassic toccata.
- It comes across as a wonderful combo of neoclassical Stravinsky and Maurice Chevalier.
More definitions of neoclassicalDefinition of neoclassical in:
- The US English dictionary