chiefly North American
- (In politics) a person with neoconservative views.More example sentences
- And there was me thinking that the neocons only support democracies when they know their place.
- It seems there has been a definite diminution in the power of the really strong neocons in the government.
- Really these ignorant farmers are being taken advantage of by the republicans and the neocons.
adjectiveBack to top
- Neoconservative.More example sentences
- To say that opponents of neoconservative policies overestimate neocon influence is not to say that neocons are mere impotent scribblers, however.
- There's probably a sweatshop in Bombay that can churn out neocon drivel at a far brisker pace and for less than 50 cents an hour.
- Even in a list of three, democracy promotion doesn't get so much as a mention - and that's from the best known neocon idealist in the administration.
More definitions of neoconDefinition of neocon in:
- The US English dictionary