- The chemical element of atomic number 60, a silvery-white metal of the lanthanide series. Neodymium is a component of misch metal and some other alloys, and its compounds are used in colouring glass and ceramics. (Symbol: Nd)More example sentences
- We see cerium, lanthanum, neodymium, and so forth, which indicate we are dealing with a rare-earth mineral, and that can mean big problems.
- They are composed of iron, boron and neodymium, one of the rarest metals on Earth and their strength range from 2000 to 3600 gauss.
- Among the most important of these alloys are those containing iron and neodymium along with boron.
More definitions of neodymiumDefinition of neodymium in:
- The US English dictionary