(also neroli oil)
- An essential oil distilled from the flowers of the Seville orange, used in perfumery.More example sentences
- For a more exotic perfume, try the essential oil ylang-ylang and neroli.
- This fabulous range of organic products includes essential oils such as neroli, rose and camomile, which help babies with sleep and tender skin problems.
- For a sensuous bath, try sandalwood, rose, ylang-ylang, patchouli, neroli or jasmine.
late 17th century: via French from Italian neroli, said to be from the name of an Italian princess.
More definitions of neroliDefinition of neroli in:
- The US English dictionary