- 1 (the nether regions) The lowest or furthest parts of a place, especially with allusion to hell or the underworld: rumours of strange creatures from the nether regions the nether regions of East SussexMore example sentences
- These films seem to arrive in the dead of night in a cloak of secrecy, hang around the big screen for a week or two and then disappear off into the nether regions of video hell.
- Realizing what she said was true, Lilith dropped to the ground as if fire would shoot out at her from the nether regions of hell.
- We don't need a God to consign us to the nether regions of some hell realm if we are foolish or selfish - it happens naturally.
- 2 (one's nether regions) • euphemistic One’s genitals and bottom: starlets who hope to help their careers along by displaying their nether regionsMore example sentences
- The positive outcomes of exploring one's nether regions are countless, from reducing stress to being sexual while remaining abstinent, from discovering what turns you on to causing aggression to subside.
- I mean, I had half a dozen people poking in my prominently displayed nether regions for 3 hours of pushing.
- Poseidon is an old-fashioned prudent God that will punish any naughty humans with a blight of bothersome crabs in their nether regions.
More definitions of nether regionsDefinition of nether regions in:
- The US English dictionary