- A user of the Internet, especially a habitual or keen one: we look at how the new generation of commercial Web browsers can help Netizens surf the worldMore example sentences
- Because server logs at destination sites show only the IP address of the proxy server, and not the end user, some hackers and privacy-conscious netizens catalog open proxies and use them to anonymize their surfing.
- The Danes are the world's keenest netizens, while the US has the biggest percentage of women online, a survey out today claims.
- Last week the US Department of Justice issued a special report on phishing to acquaint netizens with the warning signs of the spoofed email messages.
More definitions of netizenDefinition of netizen in:
- The US English dictionary