nounchiefly North American
- Political activists and campaigners who communicate their message over the Internet, especially via blogs: in the last election the netroots exerted their influence through prodigious fundraisingMore example sentences
- There may be some space to her left for a strong anti-war Democrat energized by the net roots.
- In July, a Republican response to the liberal netroots finally arrived.
- Either way, the point is the same: The netroots won the moment Joe Lieberman felt fear.
More definitions of netrootsDefinition of netroots in:
- The US English dictionary