- Open-meshed material made by knotting together twine, wire, rope, or thread: protect crops from pigeons and other birds with netting mosquito nettingMore example sentences
- She makes wonderful things out of papier-mache, and chicken netting and copper wire.
- Green netting is holding it together until contractors can begin work.
- Whole families grab homemade nets of mosquito netting or cheesecloth and wade into the sea.
More definitions of nettingDefinition of netting in:
- The US English dictionary